Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Diary ng Panget Fan Art Sketch by CamsAnn

I'm not actually a fangirl of such artists before, but I am a fan of Diary ng Panget wattpad story then when I knew that James and Nadine will be the casts of the Movie, I'd become excited and I can’t explain the feeling, I just know it is happiness. Then after sometime, I'd like to be updated to their life. I’ve noticed that I’m not focusing on the story but then the real personality of them. Not Eyoss but rather JaDine. They give me inspiration and finally I knew the feeling of being a fangirl... I love Jadine for who they are... because they are really cute together and I'm happy whenever I see them.



Stay Connected:
Wattpad | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Blog | Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Categories