Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Reading and Writing in Wattpad

I'm not a fan of reading and writing stories before... until I just try and realize how it feels so good when you do.

READING... is a very interesting habit for me, it makes me realize of something... something that help me discover those that I need most in my life.

WRITING... is somewhat a very creative way of teaching someone a lesson about life.

*^_^*  I'm an author of DESTINY.

I write stories to give inspiration to those who are hopeless... and need some guide in their problems in life... usually in love, family, friendship and in faith... also to those that are Wattpad readers that wants to spend their time reading stories because they felt happiness when they are doing it.

Check out my Wattpad Stories at http://wattpad.com/CamsAnn

Stay Connected:
Wattpad | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Blog | Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Categories